A sampling of testimonials received from patients/patient families and caseworkers follow:
- I am eternally grateful for this generous gift of a gas card. It is organizations like Angel Bus that make recovering cancer patients like me still believe that we are not alone in this fight!
- I would like to take this time to thank you for All your hard work and diligence! Especially for your work with the Veterans of this great Nation
- On behalf of both my wife and myself we would like to thank you for your assistance. I can’t believe you did this so quickly. Again we thank you.
- I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the gas cards that you all provided to me. Over the past few months it has been very difficult for me to get to my doctors appointments because we have not had the money to pay for gas. Due to the fact that I am having to go at least once per month, sometimes twice, everything helps. Your generosity truly means the world to me.
- Thank you so much for your assistance. I know the mother is thrilled to receive the help. She’s been waiting for a long time to get these tests done for her daughter and your organization has removed a tremendous barrier for her. Thanks again!
- I don’t know how to thank you for helping me with the gift card for gas to help with my trips to UVA. I thank you so much and also it meant the world that you didn’t make me feel like a beggar. God has taught me a lot lately about asking for and receiving help. I’d always been so independent. Thank you again and may God Bless you and keep your mission strong to be of His Service.
- Thank you and Angel Bus so much for your assistance with my travel. Sometime in the near future, I hope to return the favor and spread the generosity to others.
- Ms. W. wanted me to let you know that she is so appreciative of the help that you and your organization are providing to her and her family. Ms. W. says she is looking forward to getting her vision back after the surgeries are completed! Again, thank you so much.
- Thank you so much! This has to be an Easter miracle! I don’t know how to thank you enough or how to express my gratitude. Have a wonderful Easter and know that you are truly an angel.
- I never would have guessed that getting help in this situation would be so simple or so prompt, but ask and you shall receive, right?
- Thank you again! Your services are GREATLY appreciated (and needed)!- Thank you sooooo much for getting my mom home safely today.
- I wanted to let you know that our experience with Angel Bus to NYC was phenominal.
- Thanks again — you made an impossible situation possible for a family who really needed it, and I cannot thank you enough.
- Thank you so much for your help! This has been a huge blessing for both the clinic and Ms. W.
- Thanks so very much. This is really making a difference for the baby and family.
- Thank you very much for all your help. You have given my family and I hope. Please thank everyone that was involved and may God bless you all.
- Thank you so much for arranging transportation, I’m so excited, this will mean so much. Now I can concentrate on the cancer treatment.